The inspection found that
'the vision to provide the highest quality Early Years education is being achieved through the excellent Nursery unit with staff of very high calibre'
- 'Nursery children receive a large variety of high quality practical activities in the purpose-built unit, including a wealth of outdoor experiences.'
- 'Children are keen to learn. They are eager to attend school and make progress in their learning’
- ‘In the Nursery class, the children's attainment is high and well above national expectations for their age. They are settled, happy and making good progress in their learning. They develop good levels of independence.’
- ‘ In the Reception class, the children achieve standards above the national norms. Numeracy is a particular strength and overall the children demonstrate high levels of achievement.'
- ‘Teachers engage with parents on an individual basis’
- 'The children's personal development and well-being are of high quality. Good manners and behaviour are fostered.’
- ‘ Physical development activities, including ballet, ensure that the children are getting plenty of exercise and help with bodily co-ordination.'
'Partnerships with parents are excellent across the two EYFS classes'.
To read the full report, click here